Last week’s virtual FAA UAS Symposium, a joint event sponsored by AUVSI and the FAA, featured a wide range of speakers from the regulatory and drone communities. In “Perspectives from Capitol Hill”, Rep. Rick Larson, Chair of the House Aviation Sub Committee, explained how law makers approach the complex issues of drone integration into the […]
The post FAA UAS Symposium: Rep. Rick Larson and “Perspectives from Capitol Hill” on Drone Integration appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Three Tips For Amazing Drone Photos: Drone Adventurer Shares Secrets from his Masterclass
- The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried
- Drones for Organ Transplants: MissionGO and AlarisPro Transport First Human Pancreas via UAV
- FAA UAS Symposium: Rep. Rick Larson and “Perspectives from Capitol Hill” on Drone Integration
- FAA Admin Steve Dickson Announces New ARC for BVLOS Flight