USA based LightWare LiDAR has announced the world’s smallest, lightest microLiDAR: the new SF45. Lightware says that the SF45 microLiDAR could provide drones with the “eyes” they need to see obstacles and navigate safely beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS.) LightWare LiDAR “is taking autonomous machines to a whole new level by making them as invincible […]
The post The World’s Smallest microLiDAR Could Give Drones the Eyes They Need to See Obstacles appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Three Tips For Amazing Drone Photos: Drone Adventurer Shares Secrets from his Masterclass
- The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried
- Drones for Organ Transplants: MissionGO and AlarisPro Transport First Human Pancreas via UAV
- FAA UAS Symposium: Rep. Rick Larson and “Perspectives from Capitol Hill” on Drone Integration
- FAA Admin Steve Dickson Announces New ARC for BVLOS Flight