Urban Air Mobility in Latin America is taking off – and with it comes the opportunity to revolutionize transportation and leapfrog traditional cost per mile transportation infrastructure. By: Dawn Zoldi When most people talk about Urban Air Mobility (AAM), they focus on the aircraft. At last count, the Vertical Flight Society’s electric vertical take off […]
The post Urban Air Mobility in Latin America: a Mobility Revolution appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Three Tips For Amazing Drone Photos: Drone Adventurer Shares Secrets from his Masterclass
- The government blacklisted DJI drones, but some drone companies are more confused than worried
- Drones for Organ Transplants: MissionGO and AlarisPro Transport First Human Pancreas via UAV
- FAA UAS Symposium: Rep. Rick Larson and “Perspectives from Capitol Hill” on Drone Integration
- FAA Admin Steve Dickson Announces New ARC for BVLOS Flight